The Product Marketing Manager will lead the marketing effort for EquipmentWatch (a division of Informa), the leading data and intelligence business serving the $200 billion heavy equipment market.
EquipmentWatch produces the leading data products for the equipment industry - software platforms, API platforms and consulting solutions - used by over 4,000 companies. Additionally, our industry-first awards programs – the Highest Retained Value Award and the Lowest Cost of Ownership Award – are powerful tools in our marketing programs.
We're seeking an ROI-minded Product Marketing Manager ready to make an immediate impact in a fast-growing business. You’ll take on high-impact challenges such as:
- How to drive wider adoption of the equipment industry’s leading API suite
- How to constantly improve cost per demo request (MQL)
- How to leverage scalable programs, such as new versions of our nurture, onboarding and renewal marketing automation campaigns
As Product Marketing Manager, you will craft product positioning and messaging to communicate the value of our enterprise products to the market. You will experiment with new marketing tactics and channels to increase the number of leads and overall lead quality. The successful candidate will balance a deep understanding of marketing funnel metrics with a customer-centric approach to problem-solving.
- Drive delivery of budgeted MQLs/leads
- Develop and constantly refine the positioning and messaging for EquipmentWatch products, including web-based applications and APIs
- Complete customer and competitive research and use it to influence product strategy and drive effective messaging
- Lead product launches and ongoing promotion in collaboration with the entire marketing team and the broader go-to-market team, including sales
- Generate high-quality content for prospective and existing customers including emails, case studies, webinar content, landing pages, white papers, and more
- Collaborate with the wider marketing team to drive marketing qualified leads through campaign activities to targeted customers for your product
- Working with the Marketing & Sales teams to articulate product value proposition, and champion the product internally and externally. Become the resident Subject Matter Expert on designated products and markets served and support sales efforts through client presentations, product decks, RFP responses etc.
- Track product marketing metrics and manage to the goals.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with an appreciation for detail and persuasion
- Experience marketing enterprise data and/or technology solutions
- Deep understanding of subscription data and software business models.
- Strong project management experience and skills. Highly organized and attentive to detail.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization internally and externally.
- Team player who brings a sense of positive energy and the ability to influence, inspire and motivate cross-functional partners across the organization.
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills with the ability to construct and evaluate different business model approaches to maximize ROI.
- Advanced degree preferred