Do you describe yourself as a self-motivated, high energy, product marketing manager? Are you open to new ideas and push them to their full implementation and application? Your ability to define our new product strategy and execution will be the key to growing the market share and revenue for our IPC Division.
In your new role you will:
- Identify, validate and quantify opportunities for legacy Cypress products (ARM based Microcontroller products (PSoC4/6), Wireless (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 802.11n/ac and BLE), USB, Memory (Flash, RAM) and Sensors (Cap and Mag Sensors) at Industrial accounts. Drive design-in effort to engage and successfully close those opportunities
- Formulate and execute an account and market strategy to grow the market share and revenue for above components at Industrial customers
- Monitor and track the Design-in Pipeline and Revenue development to achieve the respective annual financial targets
- Intimately collaborate with respective Technical Marketing and application teams to facilitate definition of new features, new products and derivatives for target opportunities, customer and markets.
- Act as first Marketing / business development interface and consult with our customers in the selection of products, related development tools and Software by deploying Technical marketing and Application engineering resources as required
- Derive customer requirements and future application trends to develop system value propositions together with internal interfaces (FAE, Application and System Engineering, Technical Marketing)
- Actively manage projects together with the Americas FAE / Sales Team to achieve joint design-win goals
- Establish and maintain customer relationships via conventional customer visits and digital communication tools
- Travel required up to 25%
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Microelectronics, Information Technology or Computer Science
- At least 6 years of professional experience as a Marketing Manager or (Field) Application Engineer or Design Engineer in the areas MCU’s, Wireless, USB, sensors and memory
- Excellent communication and critical reasoning skills with fluency in English is a must
- Technical experience and understanding about microcontroller selection, peripherals / interfaces, Wireless components and ecosystem, USB, sensors and memory products based on application requirements is highly desired.