Ideoclick is a Seattle based company, founded by former Amazonians, offering a suite of services to empower brands to successfully drive their eCommerce business. We provide strategic advisory and business planning, pricing strategy, marketing, content creation and optimization, catalog management, inventory management, and reporting data and software for our diverse set of clients.
We’re an entrepreneurial organization that is growing fast and looking for a Product Marketing Manager to design and own the execution of our go-to-market, sales enablement, and messaging & positioning initiatives for our technology and service offering!
In this role, you will be responsible for defining product portfolio, customer segmentation, market sizing, buyer personas, buyer journeys, messaging & positioning, customer-facing collateral, competitive analysis, field communication, win-loss interviews, customer evidence and product launch activities.
At Ideoclick, we work as a distributed team. While we maintain a corporate presence in Seattle, WA; our employees have the flexibility to work from the location they choose, and we are open to this role living/working anywhere in the US.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with product management, engineering, sales, and marketing teams to orchestrate launch of new products into market while providing project management for all cross-functional teams related to marketing-supported product launches
- Develop messaging/positioning, sales talk-tracks, customer presentations, case studies and other collateral for new and existing products
- Develop a deep understanding of our customer segments and buyer personas to differentiate our content value proposition
- Analyze the competitive landscape and prepare field and sales organizations for addressing competitive situations
- Identify need for and development of sales enablement tools – will coordinate with Partner Marketing Manager to deliver sales enablement tools across our partner network
- Participate in development of content for industry and/or customer conferences
- Partner with Product Management team for upcoming product/feature launches; develop sales training materials and orchestrate & support sales training
- Partner with agencies to develop successful naming, design, and marketing support
- Support engagement and coordination of dialogue between Product Management and Research Analyst firms to drive content creation and mentions across client (CPG) organizations
What you’ve done:
- Spent 3-5 years in a Product Marketing Manager role in tech/SaaS space
- Focused on direct and indirect client relationships to understand and synthesize client needs and pain points
- Collaborated with cross-functionally with multiple teams – including Sales and Product Management to drive company success
- Gathered and developed insights from a combination of sales and marketing data from various sources
What you’ve got:
- Ability and interest in thriving in a fast-paced, startup like environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, to craft and articulate compelling stories for B2B technology products
- Solid project management skills
- Proven ability to quickly build understanding of new markets/industries, products, and customer scenarios
- Strategic thinking to create compelling marketing deliverables
- Positive attitude and ability to motivate yourself and others
- Open mind to explore different solutions and ideas presented by others
- Ability to hold yourself and others accountable
- Great time management skills – you can effectively manage and prioritize tasks
- Bachelor’s degree - required