GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 17 million customers worldwide and over 73 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
GoDaddy is the world's largest provider of website hosting solutions for small businesses. We provide a complete family of hosting products to meet the needs of small businesses, including our industry-leading WordPress hosting. We're growing quickly, and we need top marketing talent to accelerate our growth. As a Product Marketing Manager, you'll be responsible for creating and executing the strategies that grow GoDaddy's hosting business and help our customers succeed. This position will be located in Scottsdale AZ or Gilbert AZ.
- Develop and lead execution of innovative strategies to achieve business goals for customer acquisition, retention, and lifetime value for our service-based offerings. Drive the collection and communication of key qualitative and quantitative customer data to inform these strategies.
- Own critical business metrics for customer acquisition, retention, and lifetime value. Understand and clearly communicate what’s driving these results, and the implications for the business.
- Create marketing plans and collaborate closely with marketing counterparts in eCommerce, Product Management, Direct Marketing, and telesales to drive exceptional business results. Leverage iterative testing to continually improve business results.
- Drive the development of clear positioning and compelling messaging for the product line-up.
- Support annual and quarterly strategy development and goal setting for the business.
- Develop and build strong internal and external relationships with key stakeholders in an effort to collaborate and drive the overall business.
- At least 4 years experience marketing and managing small business/consumer technology-driven brands (web/software applications preferred).
- A customer-centric mindset with proven experience in developing customer insights and translating these insights into strategies that build the business.
- Solid analytical ability, with a track record of testing hypotheses in-market and iterating on learnings to improve results.
- Experience in developing messaging and positioning for a technical product based on customer insights.
- Proven ability to work effectively and influence others in a cross-functional, team environment.
- Experience marketing through digital and telesales channels is strongly preferred.
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and simply.
Job ID R001713