The Product Marketing Manager drives marketing initiatives, projects and strategic market research designed to promote, support and grow current Brooks Life Sciences service lines.
- Analyze market trends and characterize the competitive landscape to identify target markets and develop lead generation strategies
- Identify opportunities for increasing customer and business value through new services or service differentiation by representing the voice of the customer
- Evaluate and communicate competitive threats, strengths and weaknesses, and fine-tune service offerings and forecasts accordingly
- Work with business leaders and stakeholders to define pricing strategy, service positioning and differentiation
- Support enterprise and business unit planning and forecasting
- Work with marketing communications to develop content and strategies for outbound communication and sales collateral
- Develop and implement company-wide go-to-market p