Working at FlightGlobal is dynamic, exciting and not without its share of challenges. We have a can-do culture and, having doubled in size in the last three years, it’s a fast moving business with big ambitions. You need to be solutions orientated with a positive approach to life and work.
We’ve been pioneering aviation insight for over 100 years, providing essential access to the aviation market, insight, data and news.
You’re driven to meet targets and design a better B2B customer experience informed by your deep industry understanding of driving forces and market dynamics. You build strong relationships and enjoy collaborating to develop programs and plans based on studying your audience and uncovering what they really need, not just what they say they need.
You’re ready to define the needs of key audiences among airlines, airports, TMCs, and related service providers, and you’re familiar with the commercial goals for this ecosystem.
You’re a problem solver who likes the challenge of creating opportunities for product and sales to succeed in solving customer problems by building a cohesive strategic plan. You’ve been involved in GTM activities to drive revenue based on product investments and sales targets. And of course, you care about closing the loop and want to analyze, optimize and report on the marketing impact to the sales pipeline and customer engagement.
- Drives partnerships between product and sales to identify opportunity sizing by revenue and effort
- Aligns marketing and GTM strategies with audience needs and sales and product revenue targets
- Develops and maintains the market and sector landscape
- Knows the audience and advocates within the business for their needs
- Crafts the value proposition, key benefits for all products within the Travel and Transport markets
- Defines journeys to deliver the desired customer experience from sales to adoption
- Co-creates plans and programs with Campaigns Manager for product adoption and engagement
- Identifies what marketing needs to support growth and retention goals
- Identifies desired results and goals for customer research to develop insights
- Develops and communicates industry insights and trends internally
Key Skills Required:
- Solve complex problems using excellent analytical and deductive reasoning skills
- Build rapport and trusted relationships
- Commercial and IT/SaaS acumen
- Account-based marketing experience
- Lead a cross-functional team
- Multi-channel marketing skills
- Write compelling messaging and demonstrate impact
- Presentation skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Demonstrable experience in developing customer communities and/or supporting sales initiatives within a global business
- Excellent communication skills to convey compelling stories both written and verbal
- Part of a B2B IT product delivery or marketing organization
- Voice of the Customer work or customer journey mapping is a plus