Synack is redefining how organizations do security. We crowdsource ethical hackers from around the world and empower them with "smart" technology to create a solution for today's growing and ever-evolving cybersecurity demands. We are passionate about making the world more secure and our mission is to proactively help organizations defend against cyber attacks before they get breached. How do we do it? By building a team that isn't afraid to think outside the box or take on big challenges. Imagine the possibilities at Synack - a company that CNBC named to their elite Top Disruptor list in2015, again in2016, and yetagain in 2017. #threepeat.
Synack is searching for an energetic and creative marketer to help take us to the next level of growth. This Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for the voice of our products and our brand within the U.S. government. Synack has been pioneering hacker-powered security within the government since we launched our government business in 2016 alongside our Hack the Pentagon program with the DoD. As the PMM lead for our government business, you will craft compelling positioning and messaging for our solutions within the US government. You'll conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand across federal agencies. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into valuable customer benefits, is crucial. In your role, you will become the expert in understanding our different government customers groups, what they value, the challenges they face and how they buy. You will translate all of this into our external voice.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates Synack products in the government marketplace
- Market intelligence - be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them
- Product launch - plan, create, lead and measure product marketing initiatives for the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Sales enablement - develop sales tools that support our government selling process and communicate the value proposition of our portfolio to the team. Train and prepare the sales team to leverage customer opportunities
- Market analytics - be able to harness data from diverse sources to model scenarios and support the RFP
- Demand generation - develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your products in the government
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 3+ years of security/software product marketing (or similar) experience for federal businesses
- Bachelor’s degreerequired
- Expertise at understanding customers and their needs and developing crisp content that resonates with target audiences
- An analytical mindset with the ability to understand and simplify complex concepts
- Technical savviness
- Understanding of cyber policy issues, government contracting and budget cycles, and legislative processes
- Strong leadership skills that encourage teams to align to drive maximum market impact
- Stellar interpersonal and writing skills with a high attention to detail
- Highly creative energy with a drive for innovation
- A passion to be great at what you do and enjoy doing it
It’s all hands on deck, it’s hard work, it’s winning, it’s Synack. Join us!