We are a company where you can have an impact. FastSpring is a rapidly growing software company, providing digital ecommerce solutions in a global market. At FastSpring we work hard while keeping a fun, collaborative and casual culture. We are passionate about what we do and work with a diverse and talented team.
Our corporate office is in downtown Santa Barbara and our European office is in Amsterdam. We are changing the way software is bought and sold on-line and are passionate about helping software companies of all sizes be exceptional at selling worldwide. We live by our mission, vision and values every day as we’re building an ecommerce platform we believe in.
As a Product Marketing Manager for FastSpring, you will be responsible for crafting and executing go-to-market campaigns. Some days you will utilize your creative right-brain skills to conceive and develop innovative programs and craft brilliant stories to position and message our platform. Other days, you will go left-brain with your keen analytical skills to conduct in-depth market research. You have attention to detail, a high-quality bar, and can understand and translate technical ideas into compelling, easy-to-understand customer stories. You represent our customers, what they need and how they buy, and enable our sales teams.
- Own and lead the product marketing arm of our go-to-market strategy partnering closely with sales, marketing, customer success, product, and executives to build and execute our GTM plans.
- Be the expert on our customer and the global ecommerce market, and know the key trends impacting our customers.
- Work closely with marketing and product management teams to uncover & understand the details of a feature release, and translate that information into internal education, messaging documentation, and readiness for launch.
- Create, maintain, and train on current sales enablement materials, including presentations, product screenshots, how-to videos, FAQs, talking points, and landing pages.
- Own our webinar program from start to finish, including content calendar, corresponding assets, hosting, and syndication.
- Foster customer relationships to develop references, drive case studies, and identify champions.
- Build partnerships with key industry and integration partners.
- Act as a subject matter expert within the company, helping everyone understand key positioning and messages.
- Create and maintain a competitive intelligence repository.
- 5+ years of experience in technical product marketing or related experience within a high growth software company; experience in B2B, SaaS, ecommerce or payments a plus
- Experience developing results-driven gtm campaigns, including training the sales team on how to sell the product, creating marketing materials that communicate product features, and developing tools and campaigns to attract new prospects and customers
- Bias toward action - you are resourceful & resilient and thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can run with minimal guidance, taking true ownership of your projects
- Deep understanding of sales and how to interact with the sales team to add value
- Proven track record of being the project manager and owner while also being a successful collaborator, facilitator, and influencer
- Outstanding written and presentation skills; masterful story-telling abilities
- Strong technical skills and ability to simplify complex technical elements
- Detail-oriented, analytical, and data-driven
- BA/BS degree