We work with the largest companies on the planet to provide the solutions that enable them to overcome their most pressing industry challenges. In aerospace and automotive, we work with firms like SpaceX, NASA, Tesla and Volvo among others. In the construction industry, we work with the largest builders to scan and design astonishing projects. For public safety professionals, our forensics scanning tools solve crimes and document scenes with high tech gear you probably see on CSI and in the movies!
We believe that if it can be dreamed it can also be measured. And if it can be measured, it can also be realized.
We are seeking a Product Marketing Manager focused on mobile mapping solutions. This is a remote job and can be located anywhere in the United States.
- An open mind for new ideas and methodologies
- Leading edge technology
- A dynamic team of engineering, sales and marketing professionals to work with
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in a technical field such as physics, chemistry or engineering; MBA in Marketing or equivalent preferred
- 3 - 5 plus years in successful product management experience in a high-tech environment.
- Experience working on a global scale.
- Self-starter, independent thinker and works well in teams.
- Robust interpersonal skills with evidence of teamwork and collaboration.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with customers at all levels.
- Travel required including overnights and weekends. Trips include customer site visits, new product demonstrations, trade shows and other company facilities as required.
How you will make a difference @ FARO:
- Ability to translate market opportunities into product strategy and product road map
- Work directly with customers to understand challenges and market opportunities.
- Create customer profiles and user requirements.
- Create application solutions and business cases for new product development.
- Create and maintain competitive analysis in market space.
- Support validation of new products, both internally and externally.
- Develop commercialization strategy and launch new products.
- Provide expertise for all the applications, hardware and software solutions
- Ability to prioritize complex business requirements to ensure business objects are succesful
- Provide guidance to assist in preparing sales staff to effectively communicate product enhancements, value and capabilities as well as respond to customer issues and concerns.