Are you an up and coming tech product marketing pro ready to cut your teeth on something new? Have you spent your career effectively combining your passion for technology with your storytelling prowess to drive compelling product narratives that breakthrough with targeted audiences? Would you describe yourself as someone who has straddled that line between product management and product marketing? If so, we have a super interesting role for you!
ExtraHop, the leader of real-time IT Ops Analytics and Investigation for the Hybrid Enterprise, is on the hunt for a rock-star, creative, and high-impact Product Marketing Manager to join our growing marketing team.
In this role, you’ll own the core product marketing responsibilities for our visionary Performance Product line. You’ll flex your marketing muscles to define and execute go-to-market activities with the goal of landing the product value drivers “Unprecedented Visibility”, “Definitive Insights”, and “Immediate Answers” with IT Ops buyers across the F1000/G2000. Work cross-functionally to craft compelling product narratives, produce high-impact customer-ready content and inspiring demos, support the enablement of our world-class sales org, and even help influence the GTM strategy and roadmap.
Duties and Responsibilities Include
- Become a subject matter expert for the ExtraHop Performance Product line
- Craft compelling positioning and product narratives that breakthrough and highlight product value and differentiation
- Produce customer-ready product marketing assets (videos, web pages, white papers, collateral)
- Develop awesome, storytelling product demos
- Enable the enablement of our direct and channel sales teams
- Partner with PM to create differentiated and marketable value propositions
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in B2B enterprise technology product marketing or product management
- Technical aptitude coupled with an enthusiasm for technology and the ability to translate this into compelling narratives
- Passion for analyzing products, customers, and market dynamics
- Strong writing and communication skills with the ability to create exceptional content and comfortably engage with sales, customers, and partners
- Proven ability to work collaboratively across teams
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines