Dwelo is changing the way people live and work in apartments. We are building a reliable, secure, and ever-growing smart device management platform for rental housing. Dwelo enables apartment residents to live in a smart home and owners and managers to improve the operational efficiency of their properties. Residents in Dwelo communities can control their locks, lights, thermostats and more from their Dwelo mobile and voice apps, while managers use Dwelo's web portal to reduce property-wide energy use, streamline access for staff, and limit the risk of leaks and extreme temperature events.
Our commitment to customer experience has helped us grow more than 20x in the last three years, and we have raised $25M to achieve our vision. Dwelo is being installed in over 200 communities across the country from Miami to Seattle, and major companies are trying to emulate our success. What we do is new, what we do is hard, and what we do is fun - and we want you to join us!
We’re looking for a strategic and creative Product Marketing Manager to spearhead market research, messaging, positioning, go-to-market, and adoption of Dwelo’s products and services.
This role will work closely with product management, sales, customer success, growth marketing, and brand-creative.
This role reports to the Director of Marketing.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Conduct research to better understand market trends, the competitive landscape, customer needs, and jobs-to-be-done
- Define and communicate the positioning and messaging of our products, features, and services to prospects, customers, and team members
- Partner with product, marketing, sales, and customer success to develop go-to-market (GTM) strategies
- Coordinate the development and implementation of product launch and adoption campaigns
- Lead the content creation and implementation of enablement resources for the sales and customer success teams
- Partner with product management to define, implement, and analyze product usage and adoption metrics
WHO YOU ARE
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), both for internal audiences and customer-facing messaging
- Strong analytical skills, with capabilities to interpret data and distill it into actionable takeaways
- Self-starter with ability to successfully manage projects and stakeholder expectations from inception to completion
- Customer-centered with the ability to empathize with diverse audiences
- Fun, positive, and a strong contributor to a healthy and welcoming work environment
YOU ARE THE RIGHT FIT IF YOU HAVE
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing, strategic marketing, or a related discipline
- BA/BS in marketing, business, or a related field (Master’s degree is a plus)
- Experience marketing technology products and services in a B2B environment
- Led at least one full product launch cycle (GTM), from market research to enablement efforts (for sales and customer success), and everything in between
YOU ARE AN EVEN BETTER FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience in the smart home tech and/or multifamily housing industry
- Familiarity with the Agile-Scrum framework for project management
- Proficiency with Hubspot, Confluence, Salesforce, and a project management platform (e.g. Favro, Jira, Monday.com)