Are you looking for a chance to make a huge impact at a fast-growing, pre-IPO powerhouse while building your career? As a Product Marketing Manager (PMM), you will play a meaningful role in both developing and executing the Go To Market (GTM) strategy for Duo. This position is expected to collaborate with various stakeholders from product management, marketing, sales, sales engineering, customer success and the management team on a regular basis. This is a highly visible role in the company and has the potential to make a significant impact to the business objectives of Duo.
Once you start working at Duo, you will:
Spend time engaging with product management, sales teams, and customers to develop a keen understanding of our target audience and their challenges, our unique value proposition, and the competitive landscape. You will use this knowledge to plan, produce, and deliver compelling product marketing initiatives that include product literature, presentations, and everything in between.
You will also:
- Lead drafting, editing, and production of high-quality, impactful product marketing materials, press releases, presentations and thought leadership content.
- Build and deliver high-quality, persuasive, and informative presentations about our products in formal and informal settings – industry, partner, and corporate events, sales calls, product demos, and webinars.
- Develop compelling messaging, positioning, and packaging for Duo’s product line.
- Perform regular market research and analysis on competing product features, pricing, and positioning.
- Develop, maintain, and expand training materials for our sales organization and channel partners regarding our capabilities and competitive differentiation.
- You will conduct win/loss interviews with customers and deliver internal presentations on key findings
- You will build and launch datasheets, brochures, whitepapers, case studies, presentations, demos, and website content.
- You will lead product launches and releases. Coordinate with multiple cross-functional teams to plan, create and publish launch deliverables.
- You will work closely with field and channel marketing to support ongoing awareness and demand generation programs.
Skills you'll have:
- At least a 4-year college degree with an analytical/engineering/economics/mathematics focus. An MBA is a definite plus.
- 7+ years of product management and/or product marketing experience in information security and/or enterprise IT. Specific experience in security authentication, identity, and access management a plus.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills. Experience in public speaking.
- Solid understanding of technology fundamentals and current trends (BYOD, mobile, social, consumerization of IT, cloud, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in developing technical marketing content.
- Ability to translate complex concepts and technologies into value propositions aligned to our customer's businesses.
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, and relationship management abilities.
- Driven, self-motivated, and willing to go the distance to deliver on our marketing initiatives.
- Ability to perform in a high-energy and highly demanding work environment where change is a constant.
- Attentive to details, quality, and accuracy.
- Strong ability to multitask, manage multiple deadlines and priorities, and drive projects through to completion, while collaborating with other teams within the company.
- Willingness to travel. Visiting customers, prospects, and partners may be required from time to time.
We prefer but not require you have:
- An MBA or similar mastersdegree
- Direct experience in enterprise IT security as a practitioner or vendor
- Direct experience in high growth companies and startups