As a Product Marketing Manager (PMM), you will play a critical role in both developing and executing the Go To Market (GTM) strategy for Duo Security as a part of Cisco. Key focus areas will be around developing narratives for the integrated security story across the Cisco portfolio and elevating Cisco Zero Trust.
This is a highly visible role in the company and has the potential to make a significant impact to the business objectives of Cisco.
Once you start working at Cisco, you will be expected to:
Spend time engaging with product management, sales teams, and customers to develop a deep understanding of our target audience and their pain points, our unique value proposition, and the competitive landscape. You will use this knowledge to plan, produce, and deliver compelling product marketing initiatives that include product literature, presentations, and thought leadership papers. This position is expected to collaborate with various stakeholders from product management, marketing, sales, sales engineering, customer success and the management team on a regular basis.
Key Responsibilities will be:
- Develop compelling messaging, positioning for the core Duo Security product line and Cisco Zero Trust.
- Create and deliver high-quality, persuasive, and informative collateral about our products in formal and informal settings – industry, partner, and corporate events, sales calls, product demos, and webinars.
- Perform regular market research and analysis on competing product features, and positioning.
- Develop, maintain, and expand training materials for our sales organization and channel partners regarding our capabilities and competitive differentiation.
- Lead product launches and releases. Coordinate with multiple cross-functional teams to plan, create and publish launch deliverables.
- Work closely with field and channel marketing to support ongoing awareness and demand generation programs.
Before joining Duo you are expected to have:
- Solid understanding of technology fundamentals and current trends (BYOD, mobile, social, consumerization of IT, cloud, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in developing technical marketing content.
- Driven, self-motivated, and willing to go the distance to deliver on our initiatives.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills. Experience in public speaking.
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, and relationship management skills.
- Ability to perform in a high-energy and highly demanding work environment where change is a constant.
- Strong ability to multitask, manage multiple deadlines and priorities, and drive projects through to completion, while collaborating with other teams within the company.
- Willingness to travel. Visiting customers, prospects, and partners may be required from time to time.
We prefer but not require you have:
- 2+ years of product management and/or product marketing experience in information security and/or enterprise IT. Specific experience in authentication and access management a plus.
- 2+ years of experience in a customer facing role (Sales, Customer Success, Support, etc.)
We want you to:
- Care about contributing to an amazing work culture and environment
- Have a good balance with work, fun and personal life
- Be comfortable with change and the unpredictable nature of a high growth tech startup
- Prefer diving into the deep end and trying something new