Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
The Product team is responsible for driving Dun & Bradstreet’s product development roadmap, and developing strategic capabilities that deliver value across all product segments. Our mission is to deliver world-class products and services that delight customers and drive profitable growth for Dun & Bradstreet. Key segments include: Compliance; Sales & Marketing; Supply Chain; Trade Credit; Emerging Business.
This position is an exciting opportunity to create and communicate the key messages for data management products across partner ecosystems. This spans across all go-to-market channels and requires you to work with product management, demand gen, communications, and sales teams to represent the product effectively. With the Economist proclaiming data as the new oil, and Forbes predicting a 4300% increase in annual data production by 2020, there’s never been a more exciting time to help organizations manage their data to gain a competitive edge – at a company that pioneered the data business over 176 years ago.
In your role as a Product Marketing Manager you will be the expert in the role of data management within the MarTech ecosystem and how buyers buy – ultimately transferring that knowledge to the market and sales teams. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate evolving technical capabilities into the value proposition for target buyers are crucial attributes for a successful candidate.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates Dun & Bradstreet’s products in the market
- Product knowledge and familiarity; ability to demonstrate the product at a high level and with detailed understanding of implementation scenarios
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Competitive intelligence – be the expert on the competition and how to win in the market
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process
- Highly motivated energetic self starter, passionate about product marketing and the development and effective positioning of new software technologies
- 5+ years of B2B software product marketing experience
- Experience creating and delivering customer-focused product positioning and selling collateral
- Confident presenter and storyteller – experienced in educating large sales teams on positioning value for B2B software products
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with experience leading cross functional teams and interacting with technical, non-technical, professional, and executive levels
- Creative thinking, critical analysis and problem-solving skills