Product Marketing Manager
Marketing Morrisville, North Carolina
Netsertive is looking for a product marketer who wants to contribute to the full range of go-to-market activities. The Product Marketing Manager will leverage deep market knowledge and a strong understanding of our customers and competitors to drive Netsertive’s go-to-market strategy, sales messaging and positioning, content and collateral generation, and market research. This person will also work closely with Netsertive customers to derive insights, inform product improvements, and optimize messaging. A data-driven approach along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is critical.
This is an exciting opportunity to work cross-functionally with all internal teams and all levels of the organization. The candidate must be able to flex between high-level planning and developing strategic insights, and getting their hands dirty with material creation and content development to manage initiatives from conception through delivery.
- Reporting to the head of product marketing, this role will be crucial in growing and evolving Netsertive’s positioning through the strategic development and execution of go-to-market and sales enablement plans.
- Learn about Netsertive’s customers, their journey and buying criteria, and understand the competition inside and out to help development a differentiated market position.
- Contribute to guiding Netsertive’s content and collateral production. These include white papers, blog posts, email newsletters, sales decks and one-sheets, among other deliverables.
- Help with the launch of new product releases by guiding the internal go-to-market process, which includes customer and product definitions, market intel, positioning language and sales materials, among other deliverables.
- Build and leverage data-driven insights from external and internal sources to refine the Netsertive value story and generate supporting thought tracks.
- Work closely with a cross-functional team of customer service professionals, digital strategists, and product experts to help drive the business forward through feedback, value prop development and material support.
Skills and Pre-Requisites
- Bachelor’s in business, marketing or technology field. MBA preferred
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing for a software product, technology company, or digital publisher; experience in ad tech or digital media sales strongly preferred
- Working understanding of digitalmarketing tactics, strategy, and execution
- Experience building impactful marketing collateral and informational content including white papers, interactive product demos, webinars, and web video for content marketing programs (please provide samples of your work)
- Proficiency in mapping and developing a user journey, including content, for a B2B product
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Ability to drive consensus among stakeholders with conflicting requirements and motivations
- Ability to empathize with customers, clients and key stakeholders for your product(s)
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills required
- Comfortable in startup environments where you need to both think and do
- Proven ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong attention to detail and professional manner with all levels of the organization is a must
- High proficiency with Google Docs and Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and thrive at learning a lot quickly
- Unquestioned integrity & commitment level
- Likes to have fun and thrives on challenges!