As a Product Marketing Manager within the Domains team, you will be part of a team negotiating, developing and executing marketing programs to drive key performance indicators for the domain business. You will manage a portfolio of domain extensions and own the registry partner marketing relationships. Intended for candidates with at least 6 years of marketing experience.
What does the job entail? Responsibilities include:
- Lead and manage the development of marketing programs and plans to achieve revenue and customer goals for the domains business
- Work with partner management team as well as external partners to drive/assess partnerships and opportunities
- Articulate the key marketing messages for the products
- Be customer focused and drive customer-centric strategies
- Execute integrated marketing plans, closely collaborating with key marketing counterparts in International divisions, Email, eCommerce, online/offline acquisition, partners and brand channels.
- Partner closely with internal & external creative teams to drive and deliver quality output on time.
- Manage tracking and reporting of marketing programs and provide management reports, insights and recommendations as needed.
- Analyze results on an on-going basis as well as for individual tests and promotions
- Own product launch details for your portfolio of products
- Be the key competitive expert for your product line
What do you need to do this job? Key skills and experiences:
- Minimum of 6+ years experience in a Marketing role, with specific experience in consumer driven brands and digital marketing
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills required
- Technical background and internet product knowledge strongly desired
- Operates independently, and must be comfortable in a fast-paced, high-volume and time-sensitive environment
- Strong project management skills, including supervising multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent teamwork skills required, particularly when working with development managers, channel managers, product manager, legal and business development resources
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Strong business and marketing acumen, with capacity for original thoughts, and the ability to drive results.
- Proven ability and experience working with 3rd party partners, including strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with all levels of personnel
- Advanced skills and experience with MS Excel required
- Experience with Google Analytics, Tableau, data cubes, SQL, Confluence, Jira, Sharepoint a plus
Job ID R002426