At Salesforce, our world class Product Marketers create and tell inspirational stories with cutting edge demonstrations to people around the world. We develop product messaging and positioning, go to market programs, campaigns, events, and sales enablement. We measure our success by our ability to develop creative and innovative marketing strategies and ability to gain C-level, IT Director and key buyers' mindshare.
Our Product Marketers drive the go-to-market for their product teams with unique, differentiated messaging and initiatives delivered across a range of marketing tactics. Each PMM has the opportunity to cultivate their career within a specialized space, while having a solution and platform mindset. Our PMMs have a broad range of responsibilities which includes: presenting business cases to leadership, networking with internal stakeholders and customers, collaborating with our product leaders and engineers, and educating our sales teams.
As (Sr. Manager/Manager), Product Marketing for Service Cloud Digital Customer Service you will help define the positioning, messaging, and go-to-market for our Service Cloud's Self-Service product, working closely with Product leaders from Digital Engagement and Bots, to help transform digital service for our customers.
Here's some of what you'll be responsible for creating:
- Content, Campaigns, Events
- Partner with Product Management, Product Marketing and Sales to develop a new narrative for Service Cloud Digital Customer Service - with an emphasis on Self-Service - and a comprehensive strategy for bringing this solution to market.
- Drive the production and aggregation of high fidelity Digital Customer Service related content (marketing, thought-leadership, product demos, webinars, datasheets, solution guides, etc.) for all funnel stages.
- Identify, enable and champion our community of Customer Experience Trailblazers in customer stories, videos and events
- Go-To-Market & Sales Enablement:
- Enable Salesforce's global sales and solution engineering teams to ensure that they are able to identify opportunities, position our solution, and drive deals to close.
- Create compelling and useful enablement assets such as plays, deal wins, training decks, FAQs, and videos.
- Partner with Solution Engineering to build killer demo assets and stories that wow customers
- Partner with Sales Strategy to create pricing, packaging, and sales incentives that make Service Cloud Self-Service easy for AEs to sell and easy for customers to purchase.
- Leverage analytics skills to monitor pipeline & ACV across the sales segments and ensure the supporting marketing plan is aligned with the specific needs of the sales segments
- Cross-team collaboration
- Partner with Industry marketing and sales teams to develop industry narrative for Self-Service, including defining customer challenges, value proposition & resulting customer benefit (i.e., be able to describe how and why a manufacturing company or health provider should consider Salesforce for their customer portal).
- Stakeholder Management: build consensus, alignment and engagement across Campaigns, Creative, Product Marketing, Product Management, Sales, Pricing Strategy, and Customer Success
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, product management, customer success at a high tech company, or similar. MBA is a plus, but not required.
- Strong understanding of the cloud enterprise application space such as CRM software, ERP, Field Service software, or Customer Service software and strong interest in future technologies/capabilities in that space.
- Dynamic, confident personality with ability to strategically craft and drive project execution with limited guidance amidst multiple shifting priorities and goals.
- Hands-on ability to create a range of marketing assets, including viral on-message product demo videos and succinct slide pitch-decks.
- Creative thinker that can generate innovative marketing ideas, work collaboratively, and lead a cross-functional team of stakeholders to drive execution.
- Strong communication, presentation, writing, and analytical skills
- Strong PowerPoint and/or Apple Keynote skills
- Proven ability to work well cross-functionally and with customers.
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast-paced environment and organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively.
- Experience working with direct distribution (sales) teams and channel partners.