We are seeking a Manager of Product Marketing for our CX suite of products. This experienced product marketer will develop and execute new GTM sales plays to increase awareness and adoption of our Freshdesk products. Our ideal candidate is a passionate experienced B2B product marketer with proven success in working with emerging products and driving GTM strategies.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Build a profile of the Freshdesk buyer across various industries, verticals, and business roles
- Develop product positioning that differentiates Freshdesk by understanding customer needs, product roadmap, market trends, and competitive forces.
- Plan and execute product/feature launches across cross-functional teams (spanning Product, Marketing, Support, Service, Sales) and related sales enablement
- Collaborate with Sales to understand & support ongoing enablement, and maximize the impact of messaging for the midmarket and enterprise audience
- Go-To-Market & Sales Enablement:
- Enable Freshworks North American sales and solution engineering teams to ensure that they are able to identify opportunities, position our solution, and drive deals to close.
- Create compelling and useful enablement assets such as playbooks, deal wins, training decks, FAQs, and videos.
- Partner with Solution Engineering to build killer demo assets and stories that wow customers
- Partner with Sales Strategy to create pricing, packaging, and sales incentives that make Freshdesk Customer Experience easy for AEs to sell and easy for customers to purchase.
- Customer Achievements & Industry Forums
- Harness customer achievements by working with Customer Success and Customer Marketing team and promote these accomplishments in industry forums / awards
- Institutionalize customer storytelling with our sellers and field teams.
Skills and Experience:
- 2-4 years product marketing experience
- Strong understanding of the cloud enterprise application space such as Customer Service software or CRM software.
- Enthusiasm and empathy for genuinely improving how businesses serve and engage people
- Can quickly synthesize disparate data into a ‘position’ and craft messaging that connects with both internal stakeholders and customers
- Outstanding storytelling capabilities: crafting a written or visual story in a simple straightforward way
- Strong analytical skills and passion for analyzing products, competitors, and market dynamics.
- Creative thinker that can generate innovative marketing ideas, work collaboratively, and lead a cross-functional team of stakeholders to drive execution.
- Proven ability to work well cross-functionally and with customers.
- Hands-on ability to create a range of marketing assets, including viral on-message product demo videos and succinct slide pitch-decks.
- Strong communication, presentation, writing, and analytical skills
- Keen eye for detail and proven project management skills
- Strong skills in PowerPoint or Google slides
- Experience working with sales teams and partners.
- MBA is a plus