Our mission is to make people’s working lives simpler, more pleasant, and more productive – and our users are at the heart of everything we do and build at Slack. We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our team and help us convey the value of Slack and our products in ways that deeply resonate with our users. In this role, you’ll work on a variety of initiatives to educate our users and engage our customers about our products and features. This role will live on our Core Product Marketing team and be highly cross-functional, requiring partnership with fellow marketers and colleagues in product, engineering, sales, growth, and more.
- Define go-to-market strategies and launch new core product features. This includes positioning, messaging and communication, competitive analysis, and cross-functional prioritization.
- Plan and execute ongoing activities to sustain awareness and drive adoption of key features post-launch. This includes running nurture and educational campaigns targeted to specific audience segments.
- Partner with our Customer Marketing and Social Media teams to develop and run customer engagement campaigns about our features across a number of channels.
- Build and manage an evolving suite of resources for current and prospective users, including best practice guides, webinars, landing pages, media assets, and more.
- 3+ years of related product marketing experience, preferably in B2B software
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills (writing sample will be requested)
- Creative with a demonstrated ability to solve (or approach) complex problems in a unique or innovative way
- Experience planning, managing, and executing multiple marketing projects simultaneously
- Highly self-motivated, enthusiastic, and detail-oriented
- Comfortable with data analysis and/or working with analysts to measure marketing impact
- Previous experience using Slack is a plus