You will be a key player in driving the transformation of the Cloud Security market and helping us define go-to-market strategy for our networkinfrastructuresecurityportfolio. Your mission will be to help us effectively position and market our products for multiple audiences ?technology partners, press and analysts as well as business and technical decision makers within the enterprise segment and across industries. You will have a strong understanding our target customers, know their key pain points and be able to translate these to leverage our unique value proposition. Partnering with Product Management, Sales and other Marketing teams, you will be part of a core team that will drive the growth of new business, support engagement of current customers, and help retain and grow top customers.
- Develop strongly differentiated product positioning and messaging to drive product leadership.
- Drive product launch and develop go-to-market plans, manage development of sales enablement tools and training for field sales force and reseller partners.
- Drive outbound marketing strategies to improve awareness, share of voice, sales pipeline, and market position.
- Develop thought-leadership materials designed to accelerate our business momentum and better engage customers.
- Evangelize our solutions portfolio to our customers through events, webinars and other external communications channels.
- Present our products and solutions in formal and informal settings.
- 2 - 4 years of recent and progressive outbound Product Marketing experience.
- Work experience within enterprise security or networking targeting large enterprise and/or data center customers highly desirable.
- Hands-on experience delivering high-quality marketing materials with a creative flair to bring fresh ideas into product positioning and marketing campaigns.
- Strong writing skills are essential - must be able to create a wide range of marketing content such as: presentations, white papers, datasheets, brochures, etc.
- Exceptional communication and strong public speaking and presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively to both technical and business level audiences in a compelling and differentiating manner.
- Comfortable operating in an ambiguous, fast-paced, complex environment with an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience. MBA desirable.