We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager for a publicly traded, high tech secure applications services firm in San Jose, CA. We need a highly motivated and strategic marketer who will interface and strategize with global teams, company executives, while leading interactions with press, analysts, customers and others.
The successful candidatewill work with innovative software solutions from the company?s application delivery and securityportfolio, around advancing emerging technologies; ranging from Cloud Based SaaS offerings, NFV and MANO integrations, Containers, DevOps tools and more.
- Lead and define the marketing strategy for global awareness of the company?s high performance application delivery and security software portfolio in the cloud (private, public or hybrid cloud)
- Evangelize the positioning of the innovative solution (analytics, automation, orchestration) in new and pioneering cloud and NFV use cases and solutions
- Refine the cloud and NFV marketing strategy based on internal and external feedback
- Develop and deliver strategic and technically sophisticated collateral: white papers, solution briefs, competitor analysis and videos.
- Become a though leader for the company?s cloud solution offering, globally
- Deliver effective and inspiring presentations to internal organizations, media, analysts and customers
- 3+ years marketing or equivalent experience
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment in Silicon Valley
- Understanding of emerging cloud and datacenter technologies (e.g., containers, Kubernetes, microservices, etc)
- Solid understanding of virtualization concepts, VMware, OpenStack (e.g. Red Hat) or other Hypervisors (KVM and Hyper-V)
- NFV transformation and automation in Service Providers and large enterprises (MANO, VMware vRO, Red Hat, OpenShift, Nuage, Ericsson Cloud Mgr, Netcracker or Huawei Fusion Cloud)
- Scripting and associated ecosystems (e.g., Puppet, Chef, Ansible, TCL, Python, Github, etc)
- Understanding of current and emerging technologies in networking and security
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to describe unique value propositions to target markets
- Ability to create original content based on research
- Presentation skills to clearly communicate product functionality and advantages
- Highly technical and analytical
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent technical degree/work experience
Please feel free to forward this project opening to others who may be interested.