$80K — $100K *
We are looking to add a Product Marketing Manager to our Product team to help define our solutions that unite patients, providers and employers around better health. You will work directly with our existing Product and Marketing teams on immediate and long-term opportunities to mature overall product marketing strategy and processes. You will have a short/medium-term goal of helping to own a set of markets as we continue to diversify our product offerings. You will help bridge the gap between the outputs from our engineering and product teams with what our sales and marketing teams need to understand and effectively talk about our products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
● You excel at taking technical concepts and turning them into something easy to understand
● You aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves and get dirty when there is work that needs to get done and are comfortable creating your own content and materials, when needed
● You know how to create and manage detailed strategies for activities such as product launches and messaging updates
● You focus marketing strategies and positioning on value add and customer fit, rather than volume
● You are a strategic thinker with excellent problem solving and analytical skills
● You prefer working with colleagues collaboratively and organize your work based on outcomes
● You can independently map the tasks you need to do to get the outcomes you want but also know when to ask for help
● You are comfortable working with different teams and personalities across the organization to get things done
● You are a self-starter who can thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
● You embrace giving and receiving feedback
● You excel in understanding and defining customer personas and aligning product capabilities with their needs
● You lean more towards product and/or sales than marketing on the Product Marketing spectrum, but have an understanding of core marketing principles and strategies
SECONDARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
● Defining product categorization of the Keet platform features and offerings
● Develop and maintain user and buyer personas across market segments and product offerings
● Developing product positioning and messaging about the Keet platform and products that will educate and resonate with the sales team, target personas, accounts, and identified verticals
● Completing market and customer research to continually learn from the outside-in perspective from Keet buyers and influencers
● Collaborating with Product and Engineering to provide market requirements to inform the product roadmap
● Collaborating with Marketing Communications and Demand Gen to create collateral and provide product-based market insights to inform lead generation campaigns
● Working across Product, Marketing, and Sales to ensure consistent messaging and understanding about the Keet platform
● Creating product-level documents, launch plans, sales enablement training, playbooks, and other solution materials
● Define Keet's competitive landscape through market research and analysis
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
● 2-4 years of Product Marketing experience in a B2B environment
● Experience in Enterprise Sales or Product Management is a plus
● Experience taking technical products to market
● Experience planning and executing go-to-market campaigns in a B2B environment
● Deep understanding of healthcare executives, HR executives and/or Health Plan executive personas
OUR CORE VALUES*
● Collaboration: We're continuously learning how to work together, better.
● Heart: We've got it, and we're not afraid to show it.
● Innovation: We are lifelong learners.
● Service: We’re here to serve.
● Humility: We're humans, and we come from dirt.
Valid through: 12/18/2020