As a Product Marketing Manager, you will work on a full range of marketing activities encompassing messaging, positioning, pricing, packaging and promotion activities for our Clarabridge product and service offerings. In addition, you will develop account-based marketing programs to drive demand, working closely with sales, demand generation, and product management teams to ensure alignment with Clarabridge corporate messaging. You will also be instrumental in conducting sales training and evangelizing new product features.
- Know the market and the competition; be able to articulate the strengths, weaknesses, threats, and opportunities for Clarabridge.
- Develop positioning and collaborate with cross-functional teams on go-to-market pricing, packaging, and promotion of offerings.
- Evangelize Clarabridge product and solutions both internally and externally, educating sales, partners, analysts, journalists, and other market influencers.
- Develop compelling sales and marketing materials that raise awareness, educate prospects, demonstrate value, and drive new deals and follow-on sales.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is required, MBA desirable.
- 5+ years of technical enterprise B2B product marketing experience.
- Excellent writing proficiency, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop strongly differentiated product positioning and messaging (portfolio of work).
- Able to conceive, initiate, and sell new ideas in a team environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills to engage with technical and sales communities with credibility.
- Demonstrates creative energy.
- Self-motivated, driven and passionate.
- Very strong writing skills.
- Team oriented.