As a Product Marketing Manager, you’ll deliver a regular drumbeat of strategically driven messaging, tools and content that support teams across the business. Your work will be seen across the Civitas Learning blog, in sales presentations and collateral, on the website, in eBooks, infographics, case studies, webinars, videos and at events.
We are looking for a compelling communicator who effortlessly blends strategy with execution, thrives in a fast-paced environment and finds a learning opportunity in every challenge. This role reports to the Senior Product Marketing Manager and works closely with the Sales, Services, Product, Marketing, and Executive teams. Responsibilities
- Be the product champion and own the story – value prop, benefit statements and competitive selling points – for a single line or multiple lines of Civitas Learning products.
- Develop launch plans, acquisition and growth campaign strategies, and quarterback the execution.
- Collaborate with product marketers, designers, data scientists, and industry experts to produce relevant content (e.g., webinars, videos, ebooks, white papers, infographics, guides, tools, templates) to drive product demand and customer adoption.
- Develop assets, tools, and programs alongside our product and partner services teams that encourage full utilization of products, ensure partner adoption and retention, as well as provide pathways to upsell.
- Support demand generation programs with messaging and content designed to increase market and revenue share.
- Conceive and manage the creation of compelling product demo stories and help bring them to life with the design team.
- Drive sales and services enablement to support go to market strategies.
- Track and report on the effectiveness of initiatives against competitors and company goals.
- Keep an eye on the competition, own the collection and organization of competitive intel, and be the “go to” resource for competitive positioning.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent professional work experience.
- 3-5 years professional experience with proven track record in developing highly effective product positioning, messaging, presentations, and marketing content.
- Strong analytical skills and enthusiasm for data-driven marketing.
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels and departments of the organization, including remote areas.
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills.
- Experience developing customer-facing messaging and content.
- Self-motivated, organized, and strategic thinker with a strong problem-solving ability.
- Comfortable working in an environment with a moderate amount of ambiguity.