We are searching for a passionate Product Marketing Manager to join the Product team in our New York office (option to be remote). You will work within a Product Marketing team consisting of other PMMs, Designers, and Motion Graphics professionals in New York to support our product marketing efforts globally. This is a great opportunity for someone with intermediate experience ready to make their mark.
Celtra empowers some of the world's most prolific brands (P&G, Unilever, Spotify, adidas and more) to massively scale their asset production through Creative Automation, and our strongest asset is how much our users love our platform. Someone who is able to learn fast and is excited to immerse themself in a fast-paced environment where making significant impacts is possible will excel in this role.
- Champion the voice of the customer to prioritize products and solutions to best address clients' creative automation needs
- Craft compelling copy that will deliver the message clearly and in Celtra tone. Partner with graphic designers to formulate an effective visual identity for messaging.
- Track product adoption and customer satisfaction after launching new products and features.
- Partner with Product and Customer Success to gather insights and content for blog posts
- Own internal communication channels, collecting feedback from customer success, sales, and technical support. Assist in internal product training.
- Manage in-platform communication with users, and drive efforts to increase engagement.
- Coordinate email marketing efforts, including drafting content, tracking and reporting on results, and driving opportunities to improve performance.
- BA/BS required from a relevant field; Masters is plus
- 2-4 years of working experience in the marketing/technology space
- Product marketing or product management experience a plus
- Excellent copywriting skills with an ability to convey complex concepts in a clear and simple way.
- Experience planning and preparing marketing collateral such as slides, decks, one-sheeters, etc
- Detail-oriented, organized, and proven project management skills.
- Thrives in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
- A “can-do” mindset pursuing excellence.