The ideal candidate for this role takes a proactive approach to building the right tools, assets, resources, and training in order to improve efficiency and success, has knowledge of the health care space, and a "roll up your sleeves" attitude. We're looking for a savvy and creative individual with a bias towards execution.
This role is instrumental in contributing towards Castlight's product success and provides substantial exposure to Castlight's Sales, Operations, Customer Success, and Product Management teams.
As a member of our Product Marketing team, this individual will communicate effectively with sales and operations teams to find gaps in resources and training and:
- Own the production of sales assets and materials to facilitate the sales process
- Assess and implement sales tools to facilitate the sales process
- Support and inform the sales process and adjust training as the company and product matures
- Produce high-quality external content to support sales, including presentations, webinars, solution guides, and demo videos
- 5+ years working experience in product marketing or solutions consulting / sales engineering
- Content creation experience building assets and materials that are externally facing and can be used by the sales team to facilitate their sales cycle
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of training techniques and best practices for onboarding or adopting new technologies
- Some knowledge of the health care industry, Human Capital Management, HR IT industry or related experience helpful but not requires
- Experience building stellar customer-facing presentations from the ground up
- Proven ability to run complex processes, navigate organizations, and lead meetings effectively and efficiently
- Accountable, proactive and thoughtful with high attention to detail
- Willingness to travel approximately 10%
- BS/BA required