CM Group is the industry's largest portfolio of email marketing and content platforms that is rapidly expanding and in need of a strong product marketing leader to manage our go to market strategy across all 5 brands.
In this role you will report into the central product organization and work closely with the product, marketing and sales leaders of each brand to strengthen our positioning and identify opportunities to accelerate growth, expansion and retention across theboard.
As the leader of our core product marketing team you will oversee the go-to-market process of all of our products, manage a team of PMMs and directly lead the positioning work for our most strategic brands.
You will be the primary connection point between the all CM Group Product, Sales and Marketing teams - so your leadership, enthusiasm and ability to work cross-functionally is incredibly important.
The right candidate is a creative thinker that can connect deep technical topics to real world value, has a passion for storytelling and a data-driven mindset.
- Build a rockstar team - Lead, motivate, mentor, and grow the product marketing team ensuring they are set up to succeed and pushing out high quality content that consistently reinforces our differentiation in the market
- Be the voice of the market - Develop a plan to get closer to our target customers and be a trusted partner to the product team - relaying customer, sales and market insights that inform roadmap decisions and strategy
- Strengthen our positioning - Partner with product, sales and marketing leaders to continuously drill into the competitive landscape and win/loss analyses to evolve the positioning of all of our products
- Tell compelling stories - Partner with our marketing leaders in content, demand generation, events, communications, brand design and product education to evangelize our differentiation and ensure marketing execution is aligned with our strategic focus
- Implement a bullet proof launch process - Develop a framework to ensure that we're maximizing the impact of every product launch - both internally and externally
- Support our commercial teams - Build strong connections with the revenue teams and oversee the development of product and enablement content to help accelerate deal velocity, increase win rates and support retention.
- Develop reporting to guide our focus - Partner with our operations team to implement the measures and dashboards that we need to be consistently tracking towards, and create a communication framework to consistently report on our progress
- 5+ years of product marketing experience in B2B technology, preferably in SaaS
- 2+ years experience building and leading a team of individual contributors and managers
- Proven track record of partnering with product management to contribute to product strategy
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with an insane attention to detail
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and the ability to manage complex, cross-functional projects to completion
- You are genuinely excited by software products and can talk very comfortably about how they work
- Understanding of data and how to use data to perform analysis and make informed decision
- Have developed the positioning and messaging for products that serve multiple use cases and personas
- Certified in Pragmatic Marketing is a major plus
CM Group's SaaS products are relied upon by over 250,000 businesses around the world, and we have over 600 employees who are passionate about helping our customers grow. We recognize the diverse and unique business problems of email marketers today; rather than delivering a "one size fits all" software product, we have brought together a family of brands to help marketers find the exact right solution to meet their business needs. Each of our brands is relentlessly focused on helping marketers grow their businesses, make lasting connections with their customers, and build valuable relationships.