- Produce externally facing content such as customer stories, webinars, datasheets, feature briefs, white papers, web updates, and more
- Create compelling and easy to understand internally facing content including playbooks, sales training, competitive positioning, FAQs, pricing guides, and cheat sheets accompanied by strong value proposition, selling techniques, enablement and ensure success by tracking and measuring impact to KPIs.
- Optimize the offer strategy for the market(s) including positioning, messaging and packaging of plays to drive sales and customer satisfaction
- Lead specific product and service launch activities for the market.
- Monitor and report out on the impact of sales plays across the different segments. Get feedback early and often from the sales team and iterate and evolve plays as needed and build funnel for future plays.
- Be the expert on small businesses, how they evaluate, buy and use text messaging solutions; be the expert on the competition and how to beat them;
- Forge strong relationships to help drive to the key objectives – reduce attrition, increase customer satisfaction and increase productivity.
- B.A. or B.S. in business, marketing or related degree.
- 3+ years in Product Marketing
- Strong experience in developing simple, business -oriented messaging and positioning
- Self-motivated individual capable of working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Previous background in B2B or B2C marketing preferred, ideally with exposure to both small and medium size businesses
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Web Analytics
Job Specific Knowledge & Skills:
- Ability to think strategically and analytically, using data to support your recommendations
- Action oriented with the ability to prioritize workload and deliver on tight deadlines
- A customer-centric view with a passion for gaining customer insights and translating insights into strategies and execution
- Strong interpersonal skills to motivate and drive others without direct authority over them
- Strong relationship-building skills with the sales, support, marketing, client success, product management and other key stakeholders
- Excellent writing, presentation and communication skills
- Present ideas and information in influential and compelling ways
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and respond to challenging situations.