Description and Requirements
We are looking for a Solutions Marketing Manager to join our Security and Operations marketing team to focus on our AIOps solutions. AIOps is critical to IT operations with rapid data growth requiring enterprises to detect and resolve service issues faster than ever.
This opportunity will be highly visible and will allow you to work on a product with a large customer base developing messaging that builds awareness, preference, and loyalty. You will drive thought leadership, help launch new capabilities, and produce content vital for the BMC field organization. Reporting to the Director of Solutions Marketing for Security and Operations, this person will work closely with product management, demand, enablement, and sales teams to evangelize our message and develop solution-focused content to drive customer renewals, growth, and conversion.
- Craft compelling messaging and create content for web, email, events, awareness, and sales enablement.
- Leverage marketing channels to deliver stand-alone and integrated marketing messages.
- Support product launches with content creation, analyst outreach, and sales enablement.
- Be the voice of the customer, know and understand our buyers, the competition, and reinforce BMC’s competitive advantages.
- Lead go-to-market planning and execution working collaboratively with demand, awareness, web marketing, product management and events teams
- Develop and coordinate the development of various collateral including white papers, solutions briefs, and presentations.
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing and sales teams to develop programs to drive demand and grow the sales pipeline.
- Support awareness and thought leadership goals; support AR/PR and awareness activities including representing BMC at trade shows, industry events and other thought leadership forums.
- Minimum 6 to 8 years of product marketing experience, preferably with strong enterprise software background.
- Experience in digital and content marketing, including email marketing campaigns, collateral, web marketing, and SEO.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience with Marketing Automation and CRM software (Salesforce).
- Ability to analyze data while identifying next steps to address any gaps or weaknesses.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Knowledge and experience in successful inbound and social media marketing.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience.