LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. We're much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
We are looking for product marketers who are passionate, strategic, and customer-obsessed to join our business teams which include Talent Solutions, Marketing Solutions, Sales Solutions, and Learning Solutions. On any of these teams, you will play a pivotal role in shaping LinkedIn's roadmap through competitive insight, product positioning, go-to-market strategies and the execution of key launches that push our brand forward.
Are you ready to join a world class marketing team that is fun and helps professionals all over the world? Join us in changing the way the world works.
- Work with a cross-functional team of product managers, data scientists, engineers, marketers, and salespeople to build and launch products globally - from initial market validation, positioning & messaging, to go-to-market strategy and launch execution
- Own user and product insights: Go deep on understanding LinkedIn and how users engage across our B2B products. Build data-driven, actionable insights that inform product strategy
- Innovate on our go-to-market approach, for example:
- Partner with digital marketing teams to test new channels to increase engagement and / or drive customer acquisition
- Define new packages and narratives to drive growth and engagement
- Develop sales enablement strategies including training and customer assets
- Identify and prioritize new areas of opportunity to amplify member and customer engagement
- BA/BS degree
- 4+ years of relevant requisite experience
- Proven track record of developing, executing and scaling high impact, multi-channel go-to-market efforts for B2B solutions
- Ability to inspire and lead cross-functional teams
- Experience using market research to inform product development strategies
- Direct product marketing experience with a track record of driving rapid growth of innovative technologies
- Experienced in lifecycle marketing strategy and execution
- Ability to work autonomously, focusing on key outcomes amidst competing priorities and tight deadlines