$150K — $200K *
In increasing our global presence and impact, we are seeking a creative, experienced Product Marketing Manager for Magnitude’s ERP process automation software, including Innowera and Z Option products. This is a strategic function that partners with the product management and growth marketing teams to help position, drive awareness and build demand for these innovative solutions.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Analyzing the market: understanding, documenting and leveraging market trends, market demographics and competitive dynamics
- Understanding the buyer: Roles, buying patterns, decision-making and research sources
- Knowing our customers: Understanding customer requirements, customer feedback and identifying and executing opportunities for our customers to tell their stories in social media and case studies
- Establishing core messaging: Translating technical details and capabilities into engaging and compelling outcome-oriented product messaging and positioning
- Developing great content: Partnering with internal and external resources to build messaging and content that stands out in a crowded marketplace and engages with our target audience. You don’t need to be a graphic designer – but we will look to you to provide the core ideas for creating content assets and to be able to write clear, compelling copy for web pages and sales assets.
- Driving results: Helping our sales teams understand and articulate product messaging and value proposition through sales enablement and asset development and work with demand generation and creative teams on planning and executive effective demand generation strategies
- Evangelizing the solutions: Help promoting the products in your portfolio with speaking engagements and social content
Valid through: 3/10/2021
$275K + equity tbd