Millions of consumers use Yelp to connect with great local businesses, whether that's a mom-and-pop shop or an international brand like Starbucks. Yelp continues to see strong growth from large brands, and that is due in part to our ability to measure the effectiveness of their advertising aka Attribution.
We're looking for a Product Marketing Manager to lead the adoption of our marketing measurement and attribution products. We're looking for someone who is excited about engaging with clients and delivering market needs to our Product and Engineering teams. You should be skilled in identifying how these products should be presented to the customer, and you'll be measured on the continued growth and adoption of measurement tools by our Enterprise customers.
What You Will Do:
- Develop the vision and execute go to market plans for Attribution at Yelp.
- Work alongside Sales to be a subject matter expert (SME) for clients and/or agencies; be it on 1-1 calls with senior marketing leaders or speaking at industry conferences.
- Collect customer feedback and work alongside Product and our Partnership teams to onboard new partners and/or help define roadmaps.
- Work alongside Creative teams to define go to market collateral such as pitch decks, email and offline mailers for attribution related products.
- Present to internal leadership team periodically on Yelp's attribution strategy/vision.
What We Look For:
- A minimum of 3-4 years of marketing experience in an enterprise/tech environment, either as a Product Marketing Manager, Product Manager or Enterprise Sales Operations Manager
- Working knowledge of online ads ecosystem. Bonus points for experience in location tools (Placed, Google Store Visits) or online measurement/attribution industry (Google analytics, Adobe Analytics).
- Outstanding program management with ability to manage multiple, cross-functional projects simultaneously.
- Proven experience partnering closely with Product Management and Sales teams and working in a matrixed organization.
- A focus on pushing for alignment and execution; you won't hesitate to roll up your sleeves where necessary.
- Excellent communication skills, including public speaking and interacting with clients.
- Analytical mind-set and problem solving skills with high attention to detail.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience; MBA preferred.
- Passion for Yelp!