Area 1 Security is looking for a candidate who understands how to message, communicate and engage with CIO, CISO, CTOs and IT purchasers interested in our security solutions.
In this position, you will help drive revenue growth by planning and executing go-to-market activities for Area 1 Security products, services, and strategic partnerships.
This position requires close interaction and coordination with Product Management, Marketing, Lead Generation, and Sales. You will have frequent interaction with the executive team.
The ideal candidateis passionate about technology, curious, and eager to learn. This individual will enjoy change & arm his/her teams with the tools needed for successful transitions. If you are a natural storyteller and a self-starter, this job will be the perfect challenge for you!
- Work closely with product management and sales to gather information about and understand the marketing needs for your products.
- Create messaging, positioning, content (e.g. data sheets, white papers, videos, case studies, solution briefs, etc.). You will also conduct webinars and ghostwrite blogs that articulate the value of Area 1 Security and help generate demand.
- Create tools (e.g. playbooks, competitive battle cards, POV reports, missed phish reports, use case presentations and demo scripts), conduct training and contribute to sales support that helps enable the Sales team to qualify or close opportunities.
- Lead cross-functional team to ensure successful product launches.
- Conduct frequent market and competitive analysis.
- Assess sales win-loss data and drive corrective action where necessary.
- Measure and drive adoption of product and solutions.
- Solid understanding of technology and business backed by a Bachelor’s or MBA degree.
- At least 3 years of medium to large B2B enterprise software product marketing with some or all of that in the IT infrastructure or security space.
- Strong communication, product messaging, writing and presentation creation skills.
- Self-starter with high levels of initiative, accountability, and team leadership with prior technology startup experience and/or references that can vouch for this.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of the sales process; preferably with solution-selling approachesPublic speaking skills are a major plus.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity.
- Catered lunch every weekday, plus a fully stocked kitchen with snacks and cold breakfast items.
- Annual performance reviews - great work is rewarded!
- Partially Funded Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Open vacation policy and 12 corporate holidays.
- Stay healthy with our fully funded One Medical membership for you and your dependents.
- 401k plan.
- Commuter benefits.
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done.
- Anniversary and performance awards.
- Pets welcome!
- Fun events for employees, friends, and family!