About the Team
Product Marketing is a high impact function at AppDirect; responsible for development and implementation of go-to-market strategy for all products across all customer groups. We are a growing team of product marketers with a singular focus on driving growth and success for all AppDirect products. We have a strong passion for creating best-in-class GTM at every stage of the customer journey. We thrive on turning complex solutions into elegant, easy-to-understand customer stories and marketing materials. We learn from, but don't dwell on our occasional mistakes -- holding each other accountable, while also being committed to our shared success.
AppDirect is the leading platform for selling, distributing, and managing subscription products and services. Its flexible, modular technology enables organizations of all sizes to get to market quickly and cost effectively with an offering that meets their individual business needs. AppDirect-powered marketplaces, billing, distribution, reselling, and premium technical support services help providers—including Comcast, ADP, Deutsche Telekom and others—connect more than 30 million businesses to solutions from Microsoft, Google, GoDaddy, and more.
We believe that the unique contributions of all AppDirectors is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
What you'll do and how you'll make an impact:
- Have a passion and deep understanding of our customers/buyers (background with Telcom customers a plus) - how they purchase and their purchase criteria; be the expert on our market and key trends impacting our customers/buyers.
- Lead our go-to-market – partnering closely with sales, customer success, marketing, product, PR and executives to build and execute our GTM plans.
- Craft engaging stories - uniquely position and message our product in the market and create pitch decks, solution briefs, web content and other materials.
- Deliver sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process.
- Launch our products – plan the launch of new products and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Craft pricing – find the best ways to price our software.
- Demand generation – partner with marketing to develop the strategy and content that drive demand for our products.
What you'll need:
- 3-5 years of consulting or product marketing experience (SaaS experience is preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree Strong written and oral communication skills. Samples of work will be requested and presentation skills will be tested with a live presentation opportunity
- Masterful story-telling abilities
- Detail oriented, analytic and data driven
- Be a successful self-starter - you are resourceful & resilient, and thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can run with minimal guidance, taking true ownership of your projects
- A love of learning and the ability to do it quickly – you can learn about a new market segment in days, understand new technologies in hours, and crave to know about what comes next.
- Like to take on challenges - you will be challenged and tested, and have fun doing it! You will come to work every day knowing what is expected of you, while at the same time being given the support and resources to determine how you'll work to accomplish your goals.
- Desire to collaborate- you'll work with sales, product, engineering, PR, marketing, and executive leadership teams to research, plan and execute your work.