You will collaborate with the rest of the AEye marketing team to develop innovative programs that drive demand. Your attention to detail and eye for quality is critical to your success, Your ability to grasp and present our product's value proposition in a way that resonates and clearly articulates how we solve our buyers' problems.
In addition to the marketing team, you will regularly collaborate with the AEye Product and Business Development teams; it's a balancing act that requires strong diplomatic skills, including knowing when to push back and when to dive in.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
- Translate product features into customer benefits and map those benefits to a variety of use cases.
- Market intelligence—be an expert on our buyers, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- Collaborate with product and business development teams, along with your colleagues on the marketing team to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas.
- Understand and document our buyer's process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make. Then drive changes to our sales and marketing processes based on what you learn.
- Develop a marketing plan for the products you support in conjunction with our marketing team, including key activities and budgets.
- Develop customer-facing product marketing and presentation materials for use at each phase of the sales process.
- Develop videos, animations, and infographics that communicate the unique features and benefits of AEye products.
- Be responsible to product collateral and specification sheets.
- Plan the launches of net-new products and releases of existing products, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
Essential Skill & Experience Requirements (required):
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field (Master's degree preferred).
- 5+ years product marketing experience in a B2B technology.
- Proven history of creating effective product marketing programs.
- Excellent time management and project prioritization skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent Powerpoint and design skills.
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Slack and Salesforce.
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is –or isn't—working.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties. Must be a team player!
- Ability and willingness to travel.
Preferred Skills & Experience (useful):
- Experience in a fast-paced and demanding start-up experience.
- Previous experience as a marketing manager.
- Experience in the automotive industry.