This position is responsible for serving as a key contributor of the overall US commercialization effort for Cardiac Rhythm Management (CRM) product lines. This position has responsibility for leading product lifecycle activities including business justification, executing and managing implementation of commercialization plans through collaboration with global marketing teams, global education teams, US functional matrix (i.e. finance, supply chain, contracting, etc), and US sales teams. The incumbent in this position will be regarded as an expert related to the regional market, competition landscape, and key customers in CRM with broad knowledge of related EP areas.
- Contributes to the development and implementation of the annual operating plan which provides an analysis of the competitive environment, product positioning, key issue strategies and target audiences for US CRM product marketing.
- Develops competitive analysis and clearly defines product positioning, key strategies and tactics, and targeted messaging for US CRM product marketing.
- Drives market development activities through best practices and development of tools to raise awareness of the benefits of CRM product lines through presentation of marketing and sales plans to internal management.
- Manages coordination with marketing communications to support development of resources, programs, and any other collateral material required to support sales and key marketing messages.
- Builds strong relationships with leading KOLs around the globe with focus on US based physicians. Manages physician advisory boards, congress/symposium, and other KOL engagement activities.
- Supports Enterprise Accounts and Sales Management in RFP and contracts processes regarding product features and tiered portfolio strategies.
- Analyzes sales metrics to projected financial forecast and evolve strategy to secure results.
- Works with market research to collect market data and shares results regularly with management.
- Complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, other regulatory requirements, Company policies, operating procedures, processes, and task assignments. Maintains positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors, and vendors.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned.
- 4 year degree; MBA preferred
- 8 or more years progressively responsible marketing experience.
- Experience working with complex product portfolios in the medical device industry.
- Experience with strategic product planning and commercial execution.
- Developed leadership skills/experience, including the ability to map task interdependencies, prioritize such tasks, and develop, monitor and live within budgets as well as the demonstrated ability to forecast major milestones.
- Experience working in a broader enterprise/cross-division business unit model preferred.
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed and geographically diverse business environment.
- Ability to work within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Ability to leverage and/or engage others to accomplish projects.
- Strong verbal and written communications with ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization.
- Multitasks, prioritizes and meets deadlines in timely manner.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Ability to travel up to 30%, including internationally.
- Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance.