You will make a significant impact on revenue and product direction of mixed signal audio solutions by working directly with strategic customers at leading consumer electronics companies. Working closely with systems, design, and strategic customers, you will lead efforts to properly define innovative products that directly benefit the end user. Once products are defined, you will project manage the development of the device through production.
- Strategic account product management and business development for mixed-signal audio solutions.
- Work closely with internal multi-functional engineering teams to define performance and system level requirements and support the development of new products for strategic customers
- Create detailed documentation and marketing collateral
- Effectively communicate program details on a regular basis, both internally and to strategic customers
- Perform thorough competitive analysis including lab investigations
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering and 5+ years of product management, technical marketing, applications/system or design engineering experience
- Self-starter and willing to work in an independent and flexible work environment
- Excellent technical writing, project management, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Able to travel domestically and internationally on short notice
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- MSEE or MBA and 5 years of technical marketing, design, applications or system engineering, supporting mixed signal audio processing ICs.