Solera is looking for a Senior Product Marketing professional to join the Product Management organization and own the GTM (go-to-market) strategy for a set of products in the portfolio.
Product Marketing works cross-functionally with product managers and the marketing team to bring new products to market and enable the sales organization to successfully meet revenue objectives.
What You’ll Do
- Design and execute GTM plans for designated target portfolio
- Perform segmentation and targeting studies to define market opportunities and assist on investment decisions
- Research buyer personas to gather insights to drive audience-centric portfolio strategies
- Assist product managers to translate product features into value proposition to customers
- Enforce Solera’s GTM framework helping product, marketing and sales teams to work efficiently based on common processes and tools
- Lead sales enablement programs
- Represent Solera in trade shows, demonstrate products and support webinar
- Systematically gather, build and leverage competitors’ insights
- Provide pre-sales support for early product introduction to customers at international level
What You’ll Bring
- At least 10 years of experience in customer facing roles in enterprise software companies
- At least 5 years of experience in product management or marketing roles
- Proven track record in the design and execution of GTM strategies for new product introduction
- Excellent communication and team skills.
- You know how to lead products, projects and collaborate with all key players
- Ability to work on matrix organization, as a leader or individual contributor.
- Strong creative mind and analytical skills to identify opportunities and pain-points through research, data and customer insights
- Enthusiastic character to inspire and follow
- Requires a MS/BS degree in Marketing, Business Management or equivalent