$80K — $100K *
Are you driven to solve complex problems with a direct link to improving human health? Are you looking to leverage your expertise in biomolecule characterization to develop products and integrated workflows, along with impactful messaging and training content?
The ideal candidate for this role has the dual expertise of an outstanding scientific background in protein characterization, and a passion for communicating and collaborating across diverse audiences.
The main responsibilities are the following:
- Drive cross functional collaborations to develop comprehensive customer workflow solutions across instrumentation, LC column and bioconsumables teams.
- Design and implement strategic experiments supporting bioanalytical products and workflows to produce compelling proof data and impactful collateral, to include application notes and product guides.
- Support technical escalations for complex support requests through a thorough understanding of sample prep and HPLC principles along with the Agilent bioconsumables portfolio, and applying this to occasional experimental evaluation.
- Conduct competitive analyses to determine product positioning, market segmentation, channel mix, pricing, volume, product service/support strategies, and identify customers pain points to be addressed in Value Propositions.
- Lead external collaborations to produce compelling proof data, novel application insights and valuable collateral for our field teams.
- Support field and sales organizations with technical inquiries, training content and customer facing material. Build a close relation with the global field organization through regular calls and travel in the different regions (~once/quarter).
- Design and implement marketing strategies for biologics characterization product solutions and workflows to establish product placement within the biopharma and associated markets. Work with R&D scientists, manufacturing, finance and sales to develop new products and ensure impactful new product introductions that achieve sales volume and revenue targets.
Option to Work Remote
What will make you stand out:
Valid through: 3/18/2021
$80K — $100K
13 days ago