Cerner's Communications group is hiring a Product Market Manager! As a Product Market Manager, you will be accountable for development of go-to-market strategy and product-market fit for a solution. In this role, you will lead go to market initiatives for Cerner's cloud-based products, leveraging the CareAware platform. Responsibilities include providing data for the product financial modeling and marketing requirements; conduct market research to inform decisions throughout the product lifecycle; and support the product manager with data to recommend a build, borrow or buy product approach. Other responsibilities will include supporting the development of user stories, personas, and epics with the product manager or product owner; supporting partner and channel relationships; and supporting education of client-facing organizations on product capability, value proposition and financial opportunity across markets. Apply today to learn more about Cerner and this opportunity! Qualifications Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, relevant work experience
- At least 4 years of work experience in product strategy, product marketing, health care information technology (HCIT) consulting or other relevant solution-related work
- Understanding of SaaS Business Models
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Health Care or related field, or equivalent, relevant work experience
- At least 1 year of HCIT work experience
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
- Willing to travel as needed (<50>
- Must currently reside in, or be willing to relocate to, Kansas City, MO
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Yes - Domestic/Regional
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important - people's health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
EEO is the Law (English)
E-Verify Participation (English)
Right to Work (English)
EEO is the Law (Spanish)
E-Verify Participation (Spanish)
Right to Work (Spanish)