We are seeking a talented Product Manager to join our team in Zonar’s Technology Development Center in downtown Seattle. This role will focus on our Hours-of-Service product, an essential component of Zonar’s Safety and Compliance product suite. The Product Manager will report to the Director of Product Management and will interface directly with internal stakeholders, developers, analysts and business leads to define the roadmap for this important piece of Zonar’s overall safety product portfolio.
This role requires a highly motivated product leader who is comfortable working within a skilled technical and dynamic environment. The ideal candidate possesses a blend of process skills/improvement, technical aptitude, imagination and entrepreneurial spirit. The candidate is able to understand system-level architecture and enterprise system design. They will serve as the soup-to-nuts product leader from ideation and requirements gathering through deployment and lifecycle management.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI for Zonar’s Hours-of-Service product.
- Incorporate stakeholder feedback to generate features that deliver value to the end-user.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Product Design, Compliance, Sales and Customer Care on near and long term product roadmaps and drive cohesion across the organization.
- Serve as Agile Product Owner: manage a prioritized backlog (PBL) in Jira; define User Stories with detailed Acceptance Criteria and meet a Definition of Ready; participate in daily standup and sprint reviews of engineering work products.
- Define and manage KPIs to track performance in achieving product success.
- Identify competitive product offerings, determine how Zonar measures up against them and highlight areas of opportunity to provide additional value.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO OUR TEAM
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of progressively responsible work experience in Product Ownership, Product Management or similar role using an Agile software development process
- Demonstrated success collaborating and driving outcomes across cross-functional teams such as Customer Care, Fulfillment, Finance, Sales, Marketing and IT to deliver product features
- Passionate about customer satisfaction
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills
- Strong initiative required, with the ability to work independently when needed
- Pragmatic problem solver and can focus attention to technical details (i.e. take complex problems and break them down into components)