ZOLL Medical is a growing, innovation-driven company on the forefront of delivering medical devices to save lives, and software solutions to improve efficiency. With customers in more than 140 countries, we continue to expand our reach, as well as our product offerings. Hospitals, emergency medical services (EMS), and others trust us to provide high-quality products and exceptional customer service. ZOLL products are used every day across the globe to save the lives of people who suffer sudden cardiac arrest. From Real CPR Help® technology—an industry first—to the world’s only wearable defibrillator, our capabilities and features set us apart. But none of this would be possible without the motivation and dedication of ZOLL employees, and we’re invested in their success.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. Join our team. It’s a great time to be a part of ZOLL!
The Product Manager is a critical position to support ZOLL’s mission. The individual will be responsible for providing leadership for a ZOLL Product Portfolio. This position will be upstream in nature and will be responsible for life cycle management of the product portfolio.
- Provide product life cycle management of assigned product line(s), including introduction of new products as well as product line rationalization.
- Provides expertise in assigned product area, staying fluent in the state clinical practice and various product use cases.
- Act as the Voice of Customer for the product portfolio, developing customer requirements and proposing new product concepts. Work proactively and collaboratively with all stakeholders throughout the business to communicate market needs and global strategies for assigned product line(s).
- Ensure continuous alignment around project timelines and expectations between project team members and management. Ensure timely and effective execution against established projects and priorities.
- Conduct detailed analyses of product & market trends, competitive activity, reimbursement, clinical advances, and Advanced Development activities. Ensure that product strategies and development efforts meet market needs & strategies.
- Craft impactful business models and present recommendations to senior leadership.
- Plan, organize, and coordinates assigned programs / tasks to ensure completion of goals within budgetary and timeline goals.
- Coordinate activities with other product managers.
- Experience with successfully launching products.
- Demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into product requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to translate technical information into meaningful sales and customer messaging.
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- A proven track record of developing and maintaining strong internal and external relationships.
- Financial modeling and forecasting experience a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to manage concurrent, complex projects/tasks.
- Strong time management and organization skills.
- Detail-savvy but outcomes-oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and social skills.
- Individual must be willing to travel up to 30% of time including internationally.
- Individual must be able to work in a clinical environment to view product use and procedures and to support customer visits.
Required/Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing/Business/Engineering or equivalent.
- 4-7 years of relevant product and/or market experience. Upstream marketing experience in medical device industry preferred.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and marginal job functions are subject to modification.