Legrand has an exciting opportunity for a Product Manager – XaaS Technology to join the Wattstopper Team in a Remote Role. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading Legrand BCS Data Driven Services solution development and evolution. Constantly working with customers to understand how they use data, what their data needs are and how Legrand can better serve them. Create proposals for strategy, roadmap, delivery enablement, and go-to-market to present to executives
What Will You Do?
MAIN JOB DUTIES:
- Lead Strategic planning and execution of new and existing data driven services.
- Monitor and evaluate the data driven services industry, market and competition.
- Develop inbound tactics to use data to surpass our competitors.
- Develop a sustainable vision of how to meet the needs of the market and satisfy our customers and sales support services. Effectively translate building and construction market drivers into data driven service offering.
- Enhance our data driven services offering to meet the needs of the market.
- Gather VOC as it relates to the development, enhancement and maintenance of data driven services through design thinking approach.
- Develop and implement an actionable plan that keeps our data driven services products relevant and profitable. Also maintains this plan to improve the performance of our data driven services by working cross-functionally.
- Gain knowledge about our sales support and customers along with their influencers for data driven services.
- Act as a go-between for the needs of users and buyers by effectively communicating with all parties involved.
- Control the design, scope, and pricing of the data driven service products to reach our sales and financial goals.
- Make forward-looking decisions based on current data.
- Perform other similar duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business preferred
- 5+ years of work experience in a customer-facing role.
- CX principles and experience
- Strategy development and deployment experience
- Internal and External Presentation experience and skills
- Thoroughly understand Legrand BCS solutions and data driven service offering and associated programs
- Deep knowledge about our customer’s needs, users, and our channel
- Ability to control the design, scope, and pricing of the product and services
- Collaborating across multiple functions
- Knowledge of the customer journey and user experience
- Highly experienced with (Excel, PowerPoint and related business tools)
- Excellent time management
- Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with others in our business
- Ability to communicate and inspire enthusiasm with co-workers and customers with respect and valuable information
- Possess dynamic leadership qualities including transparency and honesty
- Ability to listen to concerns from co-workers and customers
- Strong decision-making skills
- Can anticipate problems and create a path to solving them by using analytical skills
Every single day, Legrand brings power, light and data to millions of spaces around the world. Legrand is a global, publicly-traded company listed on the Euronext (Legrand SA EPA: LR) with 36,000 employees worldwide, a market cap of $16B, revenue of more than $5 billion, with products sold in 180 countries. Legrand is listed on the Forbes Global 2000 as one of the world’s best employers