- 8 years of experience in product management, product research, design, and strategy.
- Experience creating and driving roadmaps, prioritization and market research while managing stakeholder relationships across industries.
- Experience translating business product needs into technical design concepts to support design solutions.
- Experience identifying product solution gaps and applying product governance and user experience research.
About the job
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB) License.
- 8 years of experience in the building industry (e.g., architecture, construction, engineering, interiors and service design, and delivery).
- Experience with financial acumen governance on product management at the project and portfolio level.
- Experience with socialization planning and communication to stakeholders and partners addressing change management needs and service model strategies.
- Ability to set strategic cross-functional goals translating business needs into performance goals and to set a vision for the team to execute against tailoring research and identify resources and requirements for execution and delivery.
The Workplace Innovation and Governance team provides governance, design, controls, research and technology solutions for our Real Estate and Workplace Services (REWS) and Security teams, to enable Google to thrive and scale, uniquely. We do this by establishing and safeguarding our real estate design ethos and taking years of institutional research on what makes a productive workplace and productize them across Google's businesses to help our business and employees work better.
In this role, you will work closely with the users, REWS partners, and corporate engineers, to drive opportunities for space and technology across Google. You will oversee document and process governance and controls, ensure product insights and vision are managed across product governance, and roadmap areas with clear cross-functional partner communication. You will inform research, experimentation and workplace performance, and ensure that business intent is maintained when identifying opportunities and gaps in product solutions.
The Workplace Innovation & Governance team provides governance, design, controls, research and technology solutions for our Real Estate & Workplace Services (REWS) and Security teams, to enable Google to thrive and scale, uniquely. We do this by establishing and safeguarding our real estate design ethos and taking years of institutional research on what makes a productive workplace and productize them across Google's businesses to help our business and employees work better. We also provide governance and oversight of our suppliers and Alphabet's M&A work as it impacts space and service delivery.Additional Information
(Colorado only*) Minimum salary of $164,000 bonus equity benefits.
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado. Responsibilities
- Manage the workplace intake, product roadmap governance, and prioritization process. Interpret performance goals for general workplace success and areas that impact individual product area.
- Create Workplace Strategy business briefs showing investment and performance goals shared with REWS business partners and Workplace Design and Delivery team to create product solutions in alignment with business performance goals.
- Synthesize user and/or market research and business data to help shape the product roadmap, designs, and future research activities. Understand the principles of good user experience design and technology constraints.
- Work across multiple organizations and partners to achieve milestones while identifying opportunities for joint commitment and execution.
- Partner with the Product Governance team to apply roadmap insights to analyze products and feature performance for opportunities to innovate, simplify, and create product solutions that improve client experience and increase adoption.