As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.
Here at Change Healthcare, we’re using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you’re ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that’s committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
• 5+ years of experience in functions of HR
• 3+ years of experience in Workday
• Must have – Certifications in Workday Functional modules - HCM, Basic Compensation and report writing
• Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within Workday’s Advanced Compensation module and Workday Security
• Experience with configurating and optimizing Workday Security, HCM and Comp module
• Remain current with trends related to Leaves of Absence and Accommodations.
• Formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies.
• Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs.
• Partner with HR Business teams in providing support for compensation module (including but not limited to configuration, testing, annual open enrollment, bonus, Stocks/ LTI)
• Support HR teams to ensure compliance with all HR related legal requirements and reporting
• Make recommendations to optimize overall process efficiency and accuracy of the system.
• Participate in the functional analysis phase to review functional requirements.
• Create a product design including object model, use cases, etc.
• Implement the design in a purely definitional, object-oriented toolset.
• Participate in all testing and quality assurance processes.