Are you seeking out the next step up in your Product Management career? The Webroot Product management team is looking for a dynamic, self-starter to be responsible for our Web & NetworkSecurity products portfolio. You are able to learn new skills and technology quickly and have experience of communicating and pursuing a vision with business stakeholders. Your strong collaboration skills have marked you out as a team player whilst your ownership and drive has shown team members you can lead.
As the Product Manager, NetworkSecurity Products based out of our San Diego, CA, office you will be responsible for delivering the vision and strategy for your product across our various channels globally. Working closely with the Sales, Marketing teams and partners, you will be an authority and evangelist on activities in this space. You will be directly responsible for new product releases, and managing older service offerings to closure (EOL).You possess a blend of business and technical savvy, a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You will be a knowledgeable with software product management and be able to quickly ramp up knowledge on Machine Learning technologiesapplied in the Next Generation Cyber Security market – this is a critical area as your role expands over time. Additional experience with the NetworkSecurity Space and/or marketing to the SMB/MSP space will really make your resume stand out.
Webroot uses an Agile (Scrum) development methodology, and you will work with both development team member and other Product Managers to execute the product roadmap and define the associated release requirements for the development team.
Reporting to the Product Director, Network this high focus role will redefine your previous experience with responsibility for products managed within a $100M+ portfolio and the opportunity for the right candidate to progress into managing other team members/gain greater responsibility.
Responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Own and understand market needs and build product vision, strategy and roadmap.
- Measuring the success of the product from multiple perspectives, beyond P&L;
- Partner with other Product managers and development teams to deliver world-class applications with input from customers, prospects, analysts, advisory teams and internal product experts.
- Make tough prioritization choices and find creative solutions to hard problems.
- Drive entire feature delivery lifecycle: research customer/user needs; assist in writing user stories with Product owners; partner with UX team to design and prototype; work with engineering to develop, test and deliver a marketable product on time; collaborate with customer facing roles to drive market awareness and customer adoption.
- Represent Webroot as a domain and product expert.
- Managing the product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Define and contribute to pricing, positioning, and sales/marketing collaterals;
- Analyzing current and future partner relationships for the product portfolio;
- Assist with internal and external communication.
- Interface directly with customers and the Webroot support team on customer escalation issues.
At Webroot, we do more than secure our customers' personal computers, mobile devices and networks. We also nurture our employees' most critical assets – their talents, experience, and career aspirations. Webroot has the energy of a start-up with the strength and stability of an Internet security market leader. We foster the innovative culture you'd expect of a company that's making a statement. Webroot is a company in which you can invest yourself fully, knowing that you're not only protecting our customers around the world, but also that your talents and innovation will be recognized and rewarded. We encourage you to learn more about us and explore our job openings. Secure your future. Ensure the same for your career. Principals only - no third parties, please. Webroot Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Related Keywords:Product Manager, product management, networksecurity products, cybersecurity, software security, SMB, endpoint, enterprise applications, enterprise, Enterprise Applications Product Manager, software marketing, enterprise technology, managed service provider, business ecosystem, technical marketing, product line development, business analyst, software, software product managment, SaaS, specifications, user stories, enterprise security products, SaaS/cloud based, product life cycle, project manager, market requirements, SMB, MSP, Product Manager, product management, managed service, SaaS, enterprise security products, SMB, MSP, machine learning.
Job IdWEBR - PRODMGR