WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status
- Partner with senior product team members to define the concept and vision for key products
- Work with a variety of stakeholders to determine business requirements and goals
- Collaborate with UX, design and engineering teams to reach the best possible version of a feature or product to bring to market
- Lead a cross-functional, agile team throughout the product lifecycle to ensure releases meet goals and objectives
- Manage feature backlogs and product documentation such as user stories, use cases, user flows, logic flows, and functional specifications
- Monitor key metrics and A/B tests to support continual optimization of his/her products
- Conduct competitive analysis and financial modeling
- Communicate across teams to share status and other updates
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, Marketing, Digital or Graphic Design, Media Studies or related field or at least 4 years or related experience
- 3 + years’ experience in digital product management and development including gathering and documenting product requirements for development teams inclusive of business rationale, user needs and functional specifications
- Up-to-date understanding of market trends and keen interest in following emerging technologies.
- Proficiency in agile project management software and methodologies is necessary
- Experience with Adobe Analytics (Omniture) and data metrics analysis
- Expert organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to make quick decisions and thrive in fast-paced environment
- Experience working with health or wellness/lifestyle brands and/or consumer-facing publishing sites is a plus.