In this role, the Product Manager (PM) will be responsible for setting a Product Vision and Strategy for Sectigo’s Web Security Product Folio as an extension to the overall Cyber Security Vision of the Organization. The PM will aid in aligning the Product Strategy with the Business Goals & Growth of the organization. The PM shall be able to articulate product requirements and business value to the development team. PM is also responsible to help prioritize the team backlog to streamline the execution of program priorities while maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity of the features/components for the team. The PM is responsible to define the product roadmap & bridge gaps between different functions within the company towards achieving the roadmap and strategic goals behind the product.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap with business justification.
- Develop Product Positioning & Pricing.
- Execute Market & Competitive Research & Analysis with Financial Projections.
- Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Work with Channel Partners and End Customers
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
- Be an expert with respect to the market, competition & industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Systems or a business discipline or equivalent work experience (MBA preferred)
- 10+ years of relevant work experience including software training and/or testing
- Product Management experience in Web Hosting, Web Security or Managed Service Provider Industry will be an exclusive asset.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must be Technically conversant in working with Engineers in terms of Requirements, Function, Design, Documentation, and User Experience of Products.
- Should have good understanding of Budgeting, Revenues & Profits, which play a part in Product Development, Pricing and Projected revenues.
- Ability to perform Market Research & Analysis to determine target customer needs as well as where does the competition stands.
- Ability to understand Customer Persona, develop Go to Market strategies for Product launches and create pricing frameworks.
- Excellent Analytical, Mathematical, Logical, and Creative Problem-Solving skills
- Excellent Verbal & Written communication with presentation abilities to handle multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills with ability to develop good working relationships
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment across Cross Functional Teams and Multiple Stakeholders.
- Must have a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality
- Go Getter and Self-starter; Have ability to work independently.
- Confident and influences without formal authority.