Product Manager (Web)
Santa Clara, California
Who We Are:
Malwarebytes is a leading provider of anti-malware software solutions to consumers and businesses alike. Our flagship technologies and products protect more than 120 million computers around the world! In the highly competitive security software sector, we have earned an international reputation for our rapid response and high success rate in combating new malicious threats.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Who We Need:
We are looking for a dynamic Web Product Manager to define the future of Malwarebytes.com - a critical asset for driving conversion and product adoption. This position will report directly to the Sr. Director of Product Management on our Growth team.
As the ideal candidate, you possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; this role requires an execution-focused approach coupled with strategic prioritization and an ownership of the company goals reliant on the website. You enjoy spending time withinternal partners to understand their needs, and find innovative solutions; your strong technical skills enable you to evaluate customer and business needs, balance priorities, and make tradeoff decisions. You are data-driven, preferring to test, measure and learn your way to success; but also willing to take a leap of faith and trust your instincts in order to move fast.
This is a critical role as Malwarebytes scales consumer and corporate businesses online. It is a great opportunity to influence our strategic branding, marketing, and product direction.
What You’ll Do:
- Work independently and “own” the product, in this case, Malwarebytes.com
- Use data, market knowledge and industry best practices to define a vision and strategy to drive visits and conversion
- Capture requirements and ideas from other team members in addition to your own to create a test plan to support and validate your strategy
- Be the subject matter authority on the Malwarebytes.com site and how users are acquired and converted
- Partner with Engineering, Design, Content, Product Management and Marketing to align priorities and scale delivery
- Work closely with engineering to implement new features and pages and ensure that they meet customer and business needs
Skills You’ll Need To Have:
- 3+ years of web product management experience in an Internet company; a mix of Consumer and Corporate experience is plus
- Agile product management experience
- Experience forming and testing hypotheses; experience with SiteSpect or another Testing tool a plus
- Analytical ability to read Web Metrics reports and quickly discern issues or wins; experience with Google Analytics a plus
- A basic understanding of server and client side scripting and development processes
- An understanding of website frameworks and CMS’s like Wordpress, Drupal, Jekyll.rb, etc.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and projects
- Able to resolve issues, mitigate risks and prioritize opportunities
- Enthusiastic, creative and innovative attitude
- Desire to interact with internal customers and be a champion for Growth
- Collaborative personality/team player who is comfortable with and can drive action across a diverse set of cross-functional partners
- BS/BA degree required, preferably in a technical discipline
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- 401(k) matching program
- Open time off policy
- Stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy) drinks, snacks, fruit and lunch options
- A company who enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, annual global company off-site, experienced a private Star Wars pre-opening day viewing and lots of other great stuff