- Manage workflow and, in some cases, large complex projects to support core product management responsibilities for CIM’s traditional offerings, including proprietary strategies, third party managers (SMAs and mutual funds), our non-US mutual fund vehicles and our multi asset class portfolios that are offered on a discretionary and advisory basis.
- Lead key regulatory responsibilities and oversight required for the platform, such as MIFID II, Reg BI, AML compliance, and ESG investing regulations
- Contribute to development of fund vehicles distributable to a variety of jurisdictions including APAC, EMEA, LatAm, and NAM
- Support Investments growth initiatives by driving enhancements to the operational and oversight processes across distribution channels and operational platforms
- Coordinate, and identify opportunities to align, core product management functions across multiple investment offerings
- Engage with internal and external service providers and global operations teams to support and/or resolve distribution, servicing and operational queries
- Respond to queries from the field on account opening, sales materials and ongoing maintenance of accounts
- Maintain relevant client documentation and manager information
- Support the oversight of Luxembourg domiciled fund structures, ensuring corporate governance, regulatory compliance, and efficiencies in administration
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree and 5-10 years working in the financial services industry with a focus on Fund vehicles within an asset or wealth management company. The candidate should have a track record of leading business product development, execution, and success in achieving business goals. The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate their ability to build and retain high performing teams that can work with various constituents, both internal and external, in exploring new opportunities and realizing business goals. The candidate should also have the ability and be comfortable working in a complex, global business across various geographies/cultures and business areas/groups/functions, with internal and external clients and across management levels
- At least 5-10 years of experience in financial services, preferably in mutual funds
- Demonstrable project management skills, including large complex initiatives
- Ability to build and retain high performing teams that can work with various constituents, both internal and external, in exploring new opportunities and realizing business goals.